RIKEN delivers a wide range of quality hydraulic pumps, which can be operated either by hand, foot, motor, engine, or by pressurized air. The choice of pump is of course dependent on various factors such as;
- which maximum system operating pressure (bar) is required
- what volume of oil delivery is required (for manual pumps, cm³ per pump movement, for driven pumps L/min.)
- Is a pump with one or two speeds required? (a 2-stage pump delivers a high oil volume at low pressure to allow the cylinder to rise quickly and then switch to the high-pressure stage with low volume under load)
Which power source do you prefer?
- Manually (operated by hand or by foot). When mobility is important and/or when a fixed power source such as electricity or air is not available.
- Air / hydraulic. Uses compressed air from a fixed system or via a portable air compressor.
- Electric / hydraulic. What voltage is available? Is a pump with battery power preferred?
- Gasoline engine / hydraulic. High-efficiency pumps that make it possible to use in remote locations where no compressed air or electricity is available.
A Breedveld & Weaver technical adviser can help you choose the most suitable pump for your application and advise on proper use and the combination with cylinders and tools. We not only have a large range of hydraulic pumps, but also offer tailor-made advice and an extremely flexible service.